Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/adhdtv/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 520

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/adhdtv/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 535

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/adhdtv/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 542

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/adhdtv/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 578

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/adhdtv/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 18
Welcome to ADHD TV! | ADHD.TV

Welcome to ADHD TV!

Welcome to ADHD.TV.

The first video podcast on ADD and ADHD. With Dr. Kenny Handelman - who is a board certified Psychiatrist in Canada and the US.

We will bring you weekly podcasts, with episodes covering all areas of ADD and ADHD.

You can subscribe to our podcast via itunes (it will take a day or two for us to get listed…), and have our new episodes delivered to your ipod as soon as they’re done.

Thank you for joining us.

• Comment (13)
  1. Simone said on October 28th, 2008 at 8:53 am

Well done!! look forward to wach it every week. Keep up your good work. Many people are benefiting from your programmes.

2. JOANNE said on October 28th, 2008 at 9:39 am

Really looking forward to the following episodes,
    I am a grandmother trying to learn more about ADHD
    since I have a granddaughter with this condition.

3. Maria said on October 28th, 2008 at 11:15 am

Dear Dr Kenny:.. Congratulations! you have achieved another breakthrough in providing the general public with the relevant information for dealing with ADHD. I look forward to watching all the upcoming podcast you provide. We miss your expertise here at BCH,Brampton.
    Keep up the good work. (especially being free)… Maria.

4. Debbie said on October 28th, 2008 at 12:44 pm

Thank you so much for making this type of knowledge so accessible and convenient - I have a 16 yr old son who was diagnosed at the age of 7 and have been struggling with this ’stygma’ ever since. I look forward to your weekly broadcast and learning some coping strategies.
    Thanks
    Debbie

5. jane said on October 28th, 2008 at 4:39 pm

I really hope that I can learn more about alternative treatments for my 12 year who has ADHD. He’s been on many different kinds of medication but none have been the “magic pill.” If he’s on too high a doseage then he’s anxious and looks like he’s zoned out, right now he’s on vyavanse. But unfortunately although everyone’s always told me how smart he is, he struggles constantly in school. When will he start be more interested in doing well in school?

6. jane said on November 20th, 2008 at 8:52 am

I was on antidepressants fro years before I was diagnosed with ADHD. My whole life has changed. Inagine living with it for 38 years and then finding out why you do things so differntly!!!! I live in Oakville and have found that there are lots of resourses for parents with ADHD, however there is little to help adults. I find it useful to be able to pass these podcasts onto friends who can listen and understand more.
    Thankyou

7. rabab lotfy said on January 19th, 2009 at 8:53 pm

hi thanks for all this information i have got from you but i want realy to know if my child is adhd realy or not how i can kow

8. Carol said on January 20th, 2009 at 11:14 am

I am a new Grandmother and have been hearing about the effects of exposing children under 2 to Telelvision.Is there a blog about it on this site??
    Thks.

9. Rhinocortttttt Aquaaaaa said on February 26th, 2009 at 2:10 pm

probably, he is just a lil bit hyperactive boy, i know that i was not ADHD and he isn’t …
    kareem

10. Michelle said on March 2nd, 2009 at 1:14 am

Love what I’ve seen so far and look forward to more. My 12 year old girl is in programs but the information is still hard to find.

11. Maddie said on January 14th, 2010 at 1:29 am

this is great, but incredibly ironic that you have such a station. televison is a cause of adhd! yet, a good idea, nonetheless. haha

12. admin said on March 28th, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Maddie - ADHD is not caused by watching TV. Keep watching these episodes to avoid myths like that one!
    Dr. Kenny

13. Paulette Tremblay said on August 23rd, 2010 at 1:19 pm

I’ve been searching, and searching and came across this site when I typed in the space on Google……”54, diagnosed with ADHD, OCD, PTSD and where do I go to get a job now?” I am glad to have found it. In the Yukon there is only one psychologist to talk to about ADHD. I have no money for counselling as my Med. EI has ran out. I am unable to work until the Dr. assessment. Coaching would be so helpful but again no funds. I am just very thankful and just (3r’s) repeat,repeat,repeat to learn more and seek help. Keep the episodes coming please. :)

What do you think? Join the discussion...

How do I change my avatar?

Go to gravatar.com and upload your preferred avatar.

E-mail It